Sansone Companies development history dates back over 40 years. Through those years, Sansone Companies has established an outstanding reputation for developing and/or redeveloping high quality projects in the Las Vegas area. This includes development in commercial office and retail, industrial, and multi-family sectors.
Sansone Companies has a significant presence in commercial development, having developed nearly 2 million square feet of retail and office projects. This includes shopping centers, strip retail, outparcel development, single and multi-story office and medical the majority of which they still lease, manage, and own.
Breaking into multifamily with our first project slated to break ground in 2020. Sansone Companies is proud to take our development expertise to a growing industry and increase our portfolio presence.
From 10,000 sf buildings to 2,000,000 SF of Nevada’s oldest Mall, the Boulevard Mall, Sansone Companies has repositioned properties to increase their value and bring life to the development and the surrounding area.
COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE LEASING DIVISION
Our leasing team uses the combined power of over 40 years of market insight, experienced professionals, and expertise in the industry to effectively and efficiently market your space. With our proven track record, our leasing team helps occupiers with occupancy needs in office, industrial, retail and specialized properties. Through creative problem solving and transaction structuring, we create a win-win for both the landlord and tenant.
Please call us today at 702-914-9500 to see how we can help find you the right location for your business. Alternatively, you can email us from the form below.
Whether it is relocation, expansion, consolidation, sublease, acquisition or disposition, we have the experience to handle them all from a landlord and investor perspective. Some of our additional services include:
- Current situation and business plan analysis
- Market analysis and alternatives identification
- Strategic site selection
- Municipal incentives identification and negotiation
- Lease administration and audits
- Facilities management and engineering services
- Transaction negotiation and execution
- Project Management including space planning and programming, and build-out and post-occupancy costs
- Comparative property and infrastructure analysis including building operating systems and costs review
- Comparative financial analysis including balance sheet considerations, profit and loss statements and variable tax consequences
For over thirty years the company has seen dramatic growth due to decades of expertise, honesty, creativity, hard work, and providing customers with unsurpassed services with a first class product on time and under budget.
These core values have enabled Sansone Companies’ commercially managed properties to experience very low turnover, and achieve one of the valley’s highest occupancy rates. Sansone Companies is committed to the enhancement of our community through our projects, their esthetics and intensified landscaping, and extensive civic and charitable involvement.
WE MANAGE YOUR INVESTMENT LIKE WE OWN IT.
Property Management Services Include:
- Strategic property plans
- Maintenance procedures
- Purchasing expertise
- Engineering and construction management
- Architectural services and administration
- Lease administration
- Budget preparation and review
- Accounting, appraisal and valuation services
- Property tax services
- Receivership services
PROPERTY GOALS, OBJECTIVES & PRIORITIES
- Create additional value at your commercial asset
- Establish tenant improvement parameters
- Create operating budget
- Calculate CAM estimates and CAM reconciliations
- Collect rents
- Provide detailed monthly financial statements
- Authorize expenditures
- Evaluate real estate tax assessments
- Coordinate appeal of assessed valuation
- Assist with litigation
- Process owner distributions as instructed by ownership
- Minimize operating costs
- Manage and maintain the property
- Develop and maintain curb appeal
- Establish preventative maintenance program
- Property inspections
- Negotiate and approve service contracts
- Develop and supervise property maintenance program
- Analyze rehabs and modernization possibilities
- Evaluate deferred maintenance
- Supervise tenant improvements
- Ensure compliance with city, county and other governmental regulations
- Provide monthly management reports
- Hire the most experienced, trustworthy and reasonably priced vendors to perform services at the Property
MARKETING / CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Appoint broker (if necessary)
- Negotiate Leases and renewals
- Establish and enforce building policies and lease terms
- Maintain excellent tenant relations through friendly, responsive service
- Provide new tenant information package
COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE SALES DIVISION
Our full-service in-house brokerage division uses the combined power of over 40 years of market insight, experienced professionals, and expertise in the industry to facilitate the acquisition and sales of commercial property. With our comprehensive property evaluation we are able to control the quality, timeliness, and costs which savings we pass on to the client.
Let our extensive local knowledge and expertise of the market find the optimal property matching your investment criteria. With our full service team, we also have help facilitate financing for the project, as well as lease, and manage the property to help continue to maximize the profit of your investments.
Let our professional marketing team and database of buyers pursue a buyer for the highest and best value of your property. With our finance team, we can also help you place your funds to another investment meeting your criteria
Acquisitions and Asset Management
Sansone Companies actively is looking for real estate deals in the Las Vegas Valley. Please submit sites below.